- Fully foldable
- Large load capacity that allows the transport of electric bicycles and heavy mountain bikes
- Simple assembly of bicycles by removable arms with lockable Thule AcuTight tightening limiters that click? when the optimal tightening is achieved
- Large distance between wheel clamps that allow the transport of heavy bicycles with longer wheelbase
- Adjustable quick-opening buckles with long straps for easy attachment of the wheels (up to 4.7 ") that allows the transport of fat bikes
- Tilt with smart foot pedal for easy access to the boot, even with mounted bicycles
- Easy mounting and adjustment of the bike carrier before closing the clamping lever thanks to the initial stability of the coupling on the towing ball
- Ergonomic transport of the bike rack thanks to integrated carrying handles
- Pre-assembled, no tools required
- Fixes and locks the bicycles to the bicycle stand and this to the tow ball (locks included)
- Max. number of bicycles: 2
- Load capacity: 60 kg
- Maximum weight of the bicycle: 30 kg
- Dimensions: 123 x 63 x 68 cm
- Folding dimensions: 31 x 63 x 68 cm
- Weight: 17.9 kg
- Fits frames of size 22-80 mm
- Detachable box clamps
- Distance between bicycles: 22 cm
- Placement of the wheel on adjustable supports: Pump buckles
- Tilt function (with bicycles)
- Power connector: 13-pin
- Compatible with the One Key system
- Lock to lock the bicycle in the rack
- Lock the bike rack to the car
Quick OverviewFully foldable for easy assembly, handling and storage.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.