- Detachable frame clamps with Thule AcuTight limit stop knobs that click? when the optimum tightening has been achieved.
- The load capacity is 25 kg per bicycle, which allows the transport of electric bicycles / lighter Pedelecs.
- Increase the load capacity for one more bike with the Thule Bike Adapter 928-1 adapter.
- Large distance between the wheel clamps that allow the transport of heavy bicycles with longer wheelbase.
- The amplitude of the angle of inclination allows to open even the biggest rear doors, even with mounted bicycles.
- Intelligent folding pedal for easy and practical access to the boot even with loaded bicycles.
- Adjustable coupling with one hand with a low closing force to facilitate the assembly of the bike rack.
- Quick-opening buckles with long wheel straps to be able to tie the wheels comfortably.
- The bicycle carrier is blocked to the tow ball and all the positions of the bicycles are locked to the bicycle carrier (locks included).
- Load capacity: 2/3 bicycles
- Load capacity (kg): 51 kg
- Max. bicycle: 25 kg (15 kg with Thule adapter 928.1)
- Distance between bicycles: 22 cm
- Length (cm): 137 cm
- Width (cm): 48 cm
- Weight (kg): 17.6 kg
- Fits the dimensions of the frame 22-80 mm
- Detachable box clamps
- Rocker with bicycles
- Lock the bike to the bike rack
- Lock the bike rack to the car
- Compatible with One Key System
- Fits cars with exterior spare wheel with Thule 9042 Salvaro adapter
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes
- Built-in rear lights
- 13 pole power socket
- TÜV EuroBE homologation
- Meets the City Crash standard
Quick OverviewThule Euroclassic G6 928 is the largest high-end bicycle carrier in the range with great flexibility and a high load capacity that can be extended up to 3 bicycles. But what sets it apart from the rest of bike racks is its fantastic flexibility of the swingarm. The angle of inclination of the support will allow you to open any tailgate, even the largest, while other carriers would make it much more difficult or even prevent you from opening the trunk. Thule Euroclassic G6 928 is not only flexible; It has all the facilities to fix bicycles with safety and comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.