The colours of the GMD-B800 model match today's modern sportswear. A shield on the back cushions impacts, while block colouring and new materials create designs with high visual impact. At the function level, the watch can be paired with a smartphone via Bluetooth communication, making sports activities more fun than ever. The watch links to the G-Shock Connected phone application to provide access to a variety of functions to support your workouts. Daily fitness and health support features include a three-axis accelerometer that tracks your step count, a timer that allows you to create up to 20 combinations of five timers each, memory for up to 200 lap records, and more. The G-Shock Connected application also allows you to keep step count records with five levels of exercise intensity, calculate the calories you burn, specify a daily step goal, create timer combinations and send them to your watch, store stopwatch measurement data, view data and much more. All of this combines to help you plan and record your exercises so that they are more effective and enjoyable.
Other features include application-based automatic time adjustment correction and other functions to improve the efficiency of time display, plus an automatic LED light to facilitate workouts in poorly lit areas.
- Step count log with 5 levels of exercise intensity
- Calorie calculation
- Timer data recording
- Automatic time adjustment 4 times a day
- World time for approximately 300 cities
- Time Change
- Alarm settings
- Simple time setting
- Phone Search
- Casing and frame material: Resin
- Resin Strap
- Impact resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Water Resistance of 200 Meters
- LED Backlight (Super illuminator): Automatic light switch on, selection of light duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), light persistence
- Mobile Link (wireless connectivity with Bluetooth)
- Step count by 3-axis acceleration sensor: Step count display range from 0 to 999,999 Display of step target progress (step count target setting range: 1,000 to 50,000, 1,000 step increments). Step count graph: Hourly step count for the last 7 hours on a 6-level chart. Step indicator. Energy saving: automatic sleep mode sensor (activates after a fixed period of inactivity)
- Dual time (change of local time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch. Measuring capacity: 00'00'00~59'59'99 (for the first 60 minutes). 1:00'00～23:59'59 (after 60 minutes). Unit of measurement: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes). Data logging: Up to 200 records (start month of measurement, date, hour, minute, lap or split times). Target time alarm for up to 10 target time settings
- Timer Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings) Unit of measurement: 1 second. Input range: 00'00' to 60'00' (1 second increments). Others: Automatic repeat (number of repeat settings from 1 to 20), automatic start
- 5 daily alarms
- Time signal
- Full automatic calendar (until 2099)
- 12 and 24 hour format
- Switching on and off button operation tone
- Classic watch functions: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (without the Mobile Link function)
- Approximate battery life: 3 years with CR2025
- Box size: 50.7× 45.2× 15.5 mm
- Total weight: 52 g
Quick OverviewThe renowned G-Shock resistance along with new exterior functions for a new selection of G-Squad watches.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.