- Case material / bezel / stainless steel
- Shock resistant
- Mineral glass
- 200 meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable light duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), wireless link via Bluetooth
- Training function
- Distance display speed, pace and other calculated values depending on the accelerometer, automatic / manual lap times, automatic pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on / off, customization of the training screen (elapsed time, distance, pace) , lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training data (up to 100 runs, up to 140 laps per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life log data
- Daily data display (step count) monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age for specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Sunrise, sunset time display ,sunrise and sunset time display for specific date, daylight pointers
- World time: 38 time zones (38 cities + Coordinated Universal Time), activation or deactivation of Daylight Saving Time, automatic changeover to Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- 1 second stopwatch
- Measurement capacity: 99: 59'59 '
- Measurement modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Unit of measurement: 1 second
- Input range: 00'00' to 60'00' (1 second increments)
- Others: automatic repeat (number of configurable repeats from 1 to 20 )
- 4 daily alarms with repeat
- Power saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day)
- Full automatic calendar (until year 2099)
- 12/24 hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timing: hour, minute, second, am / pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month (without mobile link function)
- Battery life: 2 years in CR2032
-Box size: 50.9 × 46 × 14.7 mm
- Weight: 66 g
Quick Overview“It is the preferred watch for surfers who want to analyze all their adventures in the water.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.