- Use: Road
- 3-layer medium weight GORE-TEX fabric for full rain protection
- Elastic panels of GORE-TEX Taupe fabric for a perfect fit on the shoulders and increased elasticity on the cuffs to make it easier to put the jacket on with gloves on
- 2 large, easily accessible rear pockets with gloves on
- Elongated rear to protect against water splashes from the wheel
- YKK AquaGuard Zipper with flap
- Zipper with neck flap for comfort
- Temperature range: 2º / 16º C
- Weight: 236 g
- GORE-TEX: Garments made with GORE-TEX fabrics offer long-lasting waterproof and windproof protection and optimal breathability. They are resistant products that maximise the protection and user comfort. Available in 2 and 3 layer versions. The 2-layer structure used in GORE-TEX products is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. A GORE-TEX membrane attaches to the outer material and is protected on the inside by an additional lining. This separate lining guarantees greater comfort and a more versatile use. The GORE-TEX 3-layer products are versatile, comfortable and extremely soft. A GORE-TEX membrane attaches directly to the outer fabric and to the inside lining. GORE-TEX products with 3 layers are designed to reduce the number of layers and increase freedom of movement.
Quick OverviewIt is an essential garment for your cycling outings in adverse conditions, when others would prefer to stay at home.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.