Castelli Sorpasso Wind RoS Rosso Corsa GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ Bib Tights Black
Progetto X2 Air Chamois: Able to offer excellent comfort. This chamois is made with a layer of soft perforated foam to help ventilate and keep the regions with the most friction cooler, allowing air to flow directly over the surface fabric. The multi-density shock absorber layer of the chamois is on the other side of the foam, and is made of a single block of foam, without any type of cut, and without the need for compression to create the different sections. The cushioning layer also has 3 gel inserts, two at the support points when sitting and a third at the back. A perfect chamois for long cycling sessions at the highest level.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric
- GORE-TEX fabric INFINIUM X-Fast with fleece lining in the upper front and thighs
- Nano Flex 3G fabric panel on the back against water splashes from the wheel
- Anatomical cut in the hips and knees
- Reflective bands on the back of the ankles to ensure greater visibility
- Flat elastic straps
- Progetto X2 Air Chamois
- YKK CamLock ankle zipper
- Temperature range: - 5º / 8º C
- Weight: 327 g
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ offers many positive features to suit your needs. You'll find this technology in lightweight, water-resistant jackets, stylish shoes that keep your feet warm, and gloves that are compatible with your smartphone's touchscreen. GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ technology provides flexibility, functionality and style for your active life, so you can explore more, say yes to more adventures and live life to the max every day.
- Nano Flex 3G: It has a nanotechnology topical water-repellent mechanical microfilament finish combined with a short chain chemical DWR finish for class-leading water-repellency. The third generation of Nano Flex fabric is based on a new thermal fabric with a tighter weave for improved water protection.
Quick OverviewThese are the perfect bib tights for you, if sub-zero temperatures don't scare you.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.