- ProSecco Micromesh main fabric to keep the body dry
- Side mesh fabric panels for increased breathability
- Velocity Rev2 stretch fabric on sleeve for perfect fit
- Sharp cut edge at the sleeve end for added comfort
- YKK Vislon front zipper with flap
- Triple back pocket
- The special construction on the back keeps the 3 pockets in place
- Reflective details
- Temperature range: 16º / 35º C
- Weight: 167 g (size L)
The Castelli Competizione Bib Shorts are perfect for weekend races, but they also guarantee high performance and maximum comfort even when you are not competing. The main Vortex fabric and the GIRO4 elastic band at the end of the leg come from the Free Aero Race 4 bumper, while the Kiss Air2 chamois offers maximum comfort. They have a great fit that is guaranteed thanks to the pattern developed by Castelli's team. These shorts have been designed with the best knowledge Castelli has in the manufacture of comfortable and high performance but at an affordable price.
Kiss Air 2 chamois: High performance chamois for all conditions. One-piece construction with infinitely variable thickness. Updated for 2019 with more support padding and a softer, more elastic fabric next to the skin. Ideal for long distances of more than 4/5 hours
- Use: Road
- Kiss Air2 chamois pad
- Affinity Pro Lycra fabric on the inside of the leg for greater elasticity and muscle support
- BLC Vortex fabric on the leg for greater aerodynamics
- GIRO4 elastic band at the end of the leg for greater adhesion distributed over a wider surface
- Flat seams
- Reflective details on the back
- Mesh bib straps for greater comfort and breathability
- Weight: 173 g
- Temperature range: 15ºC / 35ºC
Quick OverviewIt is a high quality equipment ideal for road cycling.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.