- Made of the best waterproof grain leather
- Specially padded collar for maximum comfort and made of extremely soft, water-repellent nappa leather
- GORE-TEX lining ensures total waterproofness and excellent breathability
- Perimeter rubber reinforcement, which makes them more resistant
- Vibram Schwarzwald sole, one of the highest in the Vibram sole range, ensures the best grip on all terrains, excellent durability, unprecedented cushioning and optimum flexibility and weight
- Weight: 780 g
Garments made GORE-TEX deliver maximum comfort and protection for a wide range of activities and weather conditions. GORE-TEX membrane is water and wind resistant ensuring no water gets in while allowing your feet to breathe. How is this achieved? Its pores are 20,000 times smaller than raindrops, but 700 times larger than water vapour molecules. This means, water cannot get in but perspiration can get out and the skin can breathe. Each membrane is tried and tested in the harshest weather conditions.
- VIBRAM outsole: Highly durable, abrasion-resistant outsole that allows you to run on difficult terrain such as rocks and stones, offering good grip and adherence to the terrain thanks to the special rubber they incorporate. Due to its great cushioning it helps to avoid sore feet after long mountain trails. They can be cleaned very easily with a little warm water and a brush.
Quick OverviewThe Chiruca Bisonte GORE-TEX boots are higher, for a greater protection of your ankles, they are made of grain leather with GORE-TEX interior. In addition, they have large reinforcements in the contour and special Vibram Schwarzwald sole.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.