- Outer tent material: 100 % polyester 185 T, flame-retardant, taped seams
- Inner tent material: breathable polyester 185 T and opaque, fireproof mosquito netting
- Floor material: Welded and waterproof PE 120 g/m2
- 2 entrances
- 2 ventilation grids
- 2 inside pockets
- Hanging storage units for the bedrooms
- Integrated sunshade, large screen doors
- With fixing hooks and cable groove for electrical cables
- Transparent PVC window
- Capacity: 6 people
- Entrance height: 160 cm
- Interior area (length x width x height): 2 cabins each of 210 x 210 x 160 cm
- Dimensions (length x width): 640 x 230 cm
- Total weight of the tent: 12.9 kg
- Packaging dimensions (length x width) 65 x 25 cm
- Number of cabins: 2
- Long sleeping cabin: 210 cm
- 4 x 9.5 mm fibreglass rods, 2 x steel rods (sunroof)
- Rods: Fiberglass
- Inside of the tent: 100 % Polyester
- Floor of the tent: 100 % polyethylene
- Outside of the tent: 100 % Polyester
- Surface coating: PU
- Outdoor tent water column: 3000 mm
- Soil water column: 3000 mm
- Easy to configure system
The tent can be set up quickly in any weather - no problem with the Easy Set Up System. Coleman tents have colour coded holes and poles, lightning locks for tent stabilisation and often the inner and outer tents are erected simultaneously. So the holidays are already starting with the construction of the tent.
- WeatherTec System
If the weather is bad, the tent must remain dry inside for optimum comfort. That's why Coleman tents are equipped with the WeatherTec+ system. This system has been perfected over the years and combines different properties of the carp. Water protection for zippers, corners and welded tent floors, weather resistant materials or optimized pole structures.
The connecting sleeves of the fibreglass rods are on the outside. The individual segments are connected by an elastic band and can be quickly assembled.
Quick OverviewA spacious tent with versatility thanks to its different door opening options and two vestibules for cooking or storage.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.