- Waterproof and breathable Omni-Tech membrane bootie design with taped seams
- Navic fit system provides natural midfoot lockdown
- Ghillie laces for a secure fit
- Seamless molded TPU film toe cap for lightweight protection
- Techlite+ offers responsive cushioning and stability without sacrificing comfort
- Adapt Trax outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- 4mm outsole lugs with front and rear angular orientations provide the optimal balance of traction and durability on multi-directional terrain
- Weight: 11.25 oz / 318 g (size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Instep: Navic Fit System provides a natural midfoot fit. The Ghillie lacing system facilitates a secure fit. Molded, seamless thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) toe cap ensures lightweight protection. Omni-Tech waterproof and breathable membrane bootie construction with taped seams
- Midsole: Techlite+ technology offers adaptive cushioning and stability without sacrificing comfort
- Outsole: Adapt Trax outsole provides exceptional traction in both wet and dry conditions. The 4mm lugs on the outsole with angled forefoot and rearfoot orientation provide the ideal balance of traction and durability on any terrain.
- Navic Fit System
Innovative stability technology. Enjoy greater comfort and stability when running or hiking on uneven terrain. The lacing system secures the heel in place, provides a better fit and keeps the shoe in place as you move.
Light padding for durable comfort, superior padding and high energy return.
Advanced traction system for increased grip and traction. Ideal for effective traction on wet or slippery surfaces. The outsole tread pattern offers higher performance on the road and the best grip on wet surfaces.
Quick OverviewA waterproof and breathable shoe. They offer smooth traction and a safe stride.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.