- OutDry waterproof and breathable construction
- Mesh construction with seamless overlays for fit and support
- Ultralight midsole technology: Columbia's most advanced lightweight cushioning compound that provides high energy return for comfort and All-day performance
- Omni-Grip anti-marking rubber sole with high-tensile drawing
- Weight: 354 g
- Omni-Grip: Omni-Grip offers a perfect grip and traction on any type of surface, whether practicing trail, hiking or winter excursions.. Outdoor footwear with Omni-Grip has a double tread area for winter, which provides a perfect grip when it is snowing or icy. Columbia has made a great traction system thanks to Omni-Grip, providing excellent grip, even on gravel and ice. The water channelling system has two zones with sheets, small, strategically-placed cuts to remove water that causes slipping. That means Omni-Grip helps create traction which is perfect on wet and damp terrains. Columbia calls itself a technology company, which ensures that Omni-Grip technology is developed by the most experiences professionals and using the latest innovations. An advantage of the special profile on the Outdoor shoes with Omni-Grip is that is avoids gravel and dirt from sticking, as well as being totally resistant and durable.
Smart waterproof to protect you on land against heavy rain and snow in extreme conditions. Uses a single-piece construction that creates a breathable and water-resistant barrier. This piece is heat-soldered directly onto the outer material, without leaving seams or spaces where water could get in. The result is a fully waterproof, highly breathable and highly flexible product that will protect the wearer from cold and wet while taking part in any mountain activity, trekking, skiing or hiking. PFCs are not used intentionally (may contain traces). Includes recycled materials. Save tens of liters of water for each product during production.
Quick OverviewAn optimal Columbia shoe, durable and waterproof that provides great comfort and traction on and off the road.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.