- Lightweight, waterproof material (Polyester PU)
- Interior pockets in the main compartment
- Upper pocket and front zippered pocket
- Compatible with hydration bag
- Side net pockets
- Front elastic
- Side compression straps
- Straps underneath for bag or mattress
- Fixings for poles
- Back with aeration system
- Adjustable belt and padded shoulder straps
- Chest strap with whistle at closure
- Weight: 0.870 kg
- Volume: 25 l
- Dimensions: 46x30x20 cm
- Net pockets: They make it possible to store smaller items and better organize personal items, offering comfort and functionality.
- Compartment for water tank: Backpack with compartment for the hydration bag. A complement that contributes to better performance by facilitating regular hydration.
- Air flow system: the backpack is equipped with an air flow system to maintain ventilation and reduce humidity.
- Elastics: The backpack has elastic cords. A complement that guarantees greater security to the net pockets.
- Waterproof cover: Very useful especially for trekking. An ideal complement to protect the backpack from the effects of rain.
- Adjustable straps: The straps allow a comfortable use of the backpack by being able to adjust and adapt to different sizes.
- Adjustable belt: The backpack has an adjustable belt for better support and comfort with a practical and secure closure.
- Chest strap with whistle: Helps stabilize the load on the backpack. It is also an adjustable tape to avoid excessive pressure.
- Compression tapes: Compressive tapes.
Quick OverviewColumbus Outdoor's range of backpacks features a large number of specific models for each sport and covers all needs from explorers to expert urbanites.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.