- Offers physiological benefits of compression: venous return, muscle oxygenation, impact absorption and full comfort.
- The 3D Dots, under the foot and around the Achilles heel, form little cushions that simultaneously absorb impacts and effectively dissipate sweat.
- Ultra lightweight: you will have dry feet in any situation.
- Thanks to the arch support, venous return is stimulated and the socks won't rotate, staying in the same position right to the end.
- An ultra ventilated sock thanks to the ventilation bands that open and close. They provide comfort, ventilation and stretch for the feet and thigh. Comfortable compression and efficiency, you won't even feel them!
- Millimetre graded compression.
Oxygenation, venous return stimulation, impact absorption.
The waterproof material doesn't retain water and prevents the formation of bobbles.
- Barefoot Performance technology
The extending fibres move with your feet. When the feet rise, the fibres provide a wrap-around support that stimulates blood circulation around the feet. When on the ground, the fibres encourage your feet and toes into a natural position without compressing or blocking the natural foot position. This enhances proprioception, improves posture and resistance during exercise. This enhances proprioception, improves posture and resistance during exercise. This enhances proprioception, improves posture and resistance during exercise.
Quick OverviewPerfect socks for recovering after exercise. Anti-fatigue socks that absorb shocks and vibrations from muscles, veins and joints, increasing the possibilities of resistance to exertion.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.