- Prevention of hot spots thanks to specific fibres in specific areas that prevent your feet from feeling hot and burning during the run
- Anti-slip technologies that prevent the fabric from shifting or buckling while running and increase the grip of the foot in the shoe
- Breathable, highly ventilated fabric ensures sweat and moisture are wicked away quickly to keep feet cool and dry
- Recommended use: Running, Trail and Multisport
- Perfect use for training and competition
- Achilles heel protection
- Aero Knitting optimal heat dissipation
- Anatomically Correct foot-specific design
- Archstim Support on the bridge
- Hot spot prevention
- Malleus protect 3D protective dots
- Thermo regulation
- 94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
- Weight: 21 g
- Archstim Support:
Located on the foot bridge, it promotes venous return and recovery.
- Achilles protection:
The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the back of the sock protects the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
- Aero Knitting:
Optimal heat exchange inside and out with optimized perspiration evacuation.
- Anatomically Correct:
Specially designed for right and left foot in order to adhere to the anatomy of the foot and maintain its performance.
- Malleus Protect:
The 3D dots on the inside of the malleolus help prevent knocks.
Quick OverviewCompressport socks that integrate the most modern technologies for athletes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.