CatEye RD500 Padrone Smart Bluetooth Cycling Computer
In the Mirror mode, the Smartphone records are recorded and sent to the Padrone Smart. Phone call and messages are displayed on the screen using icons. The phone stays with the screen off while preserving the battery. Padrone Smart can work with Bluetooth Smart sensors of Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power in this mode. In case of not using the Smartphone, the direct mode can be used with the available sensors.
Once the training is finished you can send all the data to CatEyeAtlas, Strava and TrainingPeaks.
- Current speed: 0.0 (4.0) -105.9km / h
- Total distance: 0.0-9999.9 / 10000-99999km
- Partial distance 1: 0.999.99km
- Partial distance 2: 0.9999.99 / 1000.0-9999.9km
- Part time: 0: 00'00 "-9: 59'59"
- Average speed: 0.0-105.9km / h
- Maximum speed: 0.0 (4.0) -105.9km / h
- Wireless transmission: Bluetooth
- Clock: 0: 00'-23: 59 '[1: 00'-12: 59']
- Automatic energy saving mode: Yes
- Automatic mode: Yes (Auto / Manual start / stop)
- Dual wheel diameter: Yes
- Wheel diameter: 100mm-3999mm (default: 2096mm)
- Compatible sensors: CatEye brand ISC-12 Speed ??/ Cadence sensor / HR-12 Heart Rate sensor
* Also works with other brands of Speed, Cadence, Heart Rate and Power sensors according to Bluetooth 4.0 CSCP / HRP / CPP
- Battery: CR2032 X1
- Battery life: Approx 4 months
- Dimensions: 67.5 X43.0 X15.6 mm
- Weight: 30 g
Quick OverviewThe CatEye RD500 Padrone Smart computer connects to your Smartphone via Bluetooth and informs you of phone calls and messages using icons on the screen.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.