- Use: Road, Time Trial, Triathlon,
- Dimensions: 700x22, 700x25
- Compound: Vectra Breaker, Black Chilli
- TPI: 180
- PSI: 170
- ETRTO: 22-622 (700x22), 25-622 (700x25)
- Made in Germany
- Weight: 225 g (700x22), 263 g (700x25)
- For tubular
- Black Chili: this means at Conti especially that grip, rolling resistance and durability combined on one level make one can almost believe in magic. Here Continental is just one of the latest and greatest technologies. Polymers, down to the nano range, optimised soot particles and fillers ensure the unique performance of the Black Chili compound. It revolutionized the basic conflict between grip and rolling resistance. Approximately 30% more grip and 26% less rolling resistance from the silica compound, providing improved performance and safety. Continental tyres are made entirely of high quality rubber compound. The tyre can therefore be worn down to the carcass without losing the excellent properties of the rubber.
Anyone who has driven a tire with Black Chili wants more!
- Vectra Breaker: is a high-tech synthetic fiber with a natural pattern. As spider silk is liquid crystal polymer (LCP) Vectran. Vectran is spun from the molten Vectra liquid polymer and processed into a multifilament yarn. Both spider silk and Vectran have enormous tensile strength combined with minimal weight. Higher puncture resistance and lower weight are the advantages of the Vectran breaker. Vectran is more cut resistant than Aramid, 5 times more resistant to tensile strength without being influenced than steel and lighter than a nylon thread, rolling resistance. It therefore provides the ideal protective layer for the tyre. Vectran was developed for air bag systems in the automotive and aerospace industries.
Quick OverviewIt is compatible for high-level competition tubulars, with an ultra-fast mini-diamond tread pattern, perfect for triathlon and time trial specialists.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.