Coros Apex 2 Pro Grey
The Coros Apex 2 Pro is a smartwatch designed to perform in all types of terrain. With an even more durable exterior, a redesigned GPS antenna for increased performance, an enhanced navigation experience, a next-generation optical heart rate sensor and extended GPS battery life, the Apex 2 Pro is a powerful tool for guiding your training and tracking your movements in the great outdoors. A sapphire glass display and a grade 5 titanium alloy bezel protect the electronics inside the smartwatch. While the sapphire crystal remains virtually scratch-free, a new PVD coating offers twice the scratch resistance on the bezel compared to its predecessor; the Apex. It operates in wrist operating temperatures ranging from -20°C to 50°C, so you can test the limits of exploration. Built with excellent water resistance, this sports watch also withstands pressure up to 50 metres deep. The Apex 2 Pro provides 75 hours of full GPS battery life. In addition, the watch takes less than 2 hours to go from zero to full charge.
*Suitable for surface water activities and NOT for diving
- Coros Apex 2 Pro
- Charging cable
- Nylon strap
- Documentation and manuals
- Designed for durability
A sapphire glass screen and a grade 5 titanium alloy bezel protect the electronics inside the smartwatch. While the sapphire crystal remains virtually scratch-free, a PVD coating offers twice the scratch resistance on the bezel compared to its predecessor.
- Temperature resistant
Any weather, anywhere. The APEX 2 operates in wrist operating temperatures ranging from -20°C to 50°C, so you can test the limits of scanning.
Rain, snow, puddles, mud, you name it. The Apex 2 stays dry in all conditions. Built with a water resistance of 5 ATM, this watch also withstands pressures down to a depth of 50m.
- Easy to use dial
The button design is simple and features a large digital dial, so you can easily change the settings of your watch with just a few taps, even when wearing gloves.
- Longer battery life
Thanks to the low power consumption of the latest satellite signal system design, it achieves longer GPS battery life compared to the original Apex. The Apex 2 provides 75 hours of GPS battery life. In addition, it can be fully charged in less than 2 hours.
- GPS navigation like never before
Together with the 50% higher performance antenna and the All Satellite GNSS chipset, the Apex 2 receives signals from the five major satellite systems for the most accurate data.
- Never miss out again
The highly intuitive navigation system gives you the tools you need to explore nature. With free offline global topographic and landscape maps, you can access critical navigation information in the most remote locations.
- Plan your next adventure
The Coros app will add a new route planning feature to its robust navigation ecosystem. Just open the application, start drawing your preferred route and let the route planner choose your optimal path based on the nearest available trails or streets. Check your distance and elevation, save it, transfer it to your watch or share it with friends. The Coros ecosystem is currently compatible with the most popular third-party route builders, such as Strava and Komoot.
- Whatever happens, you'll be prepared
The Apex 2 prepares you for any situation with a comprehensive system of alerts and features, so you can stay safe and informed as you reach the summit.
- The most accurate heart rate sensor from Coros
The optical wrist heart rate sensor features a 5-LED system with 4 photo detectors in a customised arrangement, protected by a soft, scratch-resistant cover. With advanced signal denoising algorithms, your Apex 2 offers a new level of heart rate accuracy.
- Monitor your recovery
Monitor the quality of your sleep with the Apex 2, which records deep, light and REM sleep, all crucial phases of your sleep cycle. When you wake up, take a quick heart rate variability (HRV) measurement to determine your body's readiness to cope with the day's stressors. If you are training at altitude, activate Altitude Mode or manually check your blood oxygen level (SpO2) to monitor your body's adaptation.
- An unprecedented training solution
Since their launch, Coros EvoLab and Coros Training Hub have helped numerous record-breaking athletic feats: Eliud Kipchoge's marathon world record, Kilian Jornet's new UTMB course record, and countless ultramarathon records, including 24 hours, 100 miles and more. With the Coros Apex 2 you will have access to world-class training expertise, just like the professionals.
- Plan your training
Access athlete-approved workouts and training plans, or create your own through the Coros mobile and desktop apps. Schedule your coach's workouts directly on the Coros Training Hub, which you can review immediately once your watch is synced.
- Easier strength sessions
Coros tracks repetitions and sets automatically. Select from over 200 preloaded exercises to create your ideal strength training session. Share your workouts with friends and training partners via text message, email, social media or in person using a QR code on the Coros app.
- Dimensions: 46.1 x 46.5 x 14 mm
- Screen size: 1.3”
- Screen resolution: 260x260 px (64 colours)
- Touch screen with always-on memory LCD
- Screen material: Sapphire glass
- Bezel material: Grade 5 titanium alloy with PVD coating
- Covered material: Titanium alloy
- Belt width: 22 mm
- Digital dial
- Rear button
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (50 m depth)
- *Suitable for surface water activities and NOT for diving
- Operating temperature: - 20º to 50º C
- Storage temperature: - 20º to 60º C
- Battery Life: 75 h (Standard Full GPS/QZSS), 45 h (All systems at once GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS), 26 h (All systems at once dual frequency), 30 days (daily use without GPS)
- Charging time: Less than 2 h
- Geolocation: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS (Satellite chipset: All dual-frequency satellites)
- Compatibility with most third-party apps, such as Strava or Komoot
- Weight: 66 g (with silicone strap), 53 g (with nylon strap)
Tracking and navigation specifications:
- Optical heart rate monitor (may stop working in contact with tattoos)
- Barometric altimeter
- 3D Compass
- Thermometer (with accessory not included)
- Optical pulse oximeter
- Electrocardiogram sensor
- Pre-configured global maps
- Downloadable topographic maps
- EvoLab: Recovery, fatigue, training load, race prediction, VO2 max, threshold zones and more metrics
- Activity alerts: For cadence, distance, pace, heart rate, power and more metrics
- Basic/Advanced Interval Training
- Pre-planned trainings
- Creation of personalised training plans
- Running power
- Control of action cameras: Compatible with selected GoPro and Insta360 cameras
- Altitude mode: Periodic assessment of SpO2 and fitness at high altitude
- Tactile scrolling: Slide your finger to scroll through the data pages during training
Daily monitoring functions:
- Message/call alert: Suitable for everyday use and during training
- Sleep monitoring (including REM phase)
- Customisable alarms
- Daily alerts: Includes alerts for active calories, exercise time, storm, etc
- Upgradable firmware
- "Find My Smartphone" and "Find My Smartwatch" features
- Always-on backlight mode
- VFC index
- Music: Plays music offline when paired with compatible Bluetooth headsets
Profiles for sports:
- Running: Asphalt, Trail, Indoor
- Outdoor: Hiking, trekking, mountaineering, skiing, ski mountaineering, snowboarding, improved data tracking for multi-pitch and big wall climbing
- Cycling: Indoor cycling, Cycling, Triathlon
- Fitness: Training, Cardio (gym), Cardio (outdoor), Strength, Rowing
- Swimming/Water sports: Swimming pool, open water, windsurfing, flat water, white water
Quick OverviewReach your goals with the high performance Coros sports smartwatch.
Quick OverviewReach your goals with the high performance Coros sports smartwatch.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.