- Coros Apex GPS 42 mm
- Manuals : quick start guide and guarantee and safety policy
- USB Charger
- Ultra-durable battery: with the UltraMax configuration the battery runs for up to 80 hours using the GPS, 25 hours with normal GPS mode activated and up to 24 days with regular use
- Software: the sophisticated software of the Apex GPS 42 mm accurately predicts endurance level, aerobic and anaerobic training effects and recovery time
- Coros Trainer: The Coros Trainer system marks the workouts based on the heart rate calculations, dividing them into three different stages: warm-up, training and cool-down. The Coros coach will then provide the optimum duration and frequency for each stage
- Analysis: Once the user has finished practising sport, the Coros application provides a complete graphic analysis of the training it includes: VO2 max, recovery coach, threshold pace, training load for the last 7 days, personal fitness index and much more In addition, the Apex GPS 42 mm can connect to popular applications such as STRAVA and/or TrainingPeaks, and automatically upload training data
- Digital knob for easy navigation through the Apex, both inside and out
- Wrist based heart rate monitor
- Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
- Sapphire glass screen
- Silicone strap
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- ANT+ for accessories
- Three-axis compass
Quick OverviewThe Apex GPS 42 mm watch is designed to analyse and improve every workout you do; thanks to its integrated Chorus training system, you can follow your routines and achievements in minute detail.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.