With its design, it creates a very simple user experience. Get your splits, check your HR, or plan your next workout, all with one finger. Plus, thanks to the efficient battery technology of the Coros GPS, it offers 30 hours of total GPS battery life. That's 20% more than the original Coros Pace. If you need a little more runtime, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch is low on battery power. It also offers 20 days of daily use. It's 20 days of heart rate and sleep tracking, activating the backlight, measuring steps, receiving notifications and even alarms every day. So put down your charger and go to your next run, game, or family holiday with confidence.
Night mode allows you to leave the backlight on throughout your workout. A light bright enough for your eyes to adjust and read in the dark, yet dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride, even when needed throughout the night. Don't worry, it automatically shuts off when you finish your workout.
Do you have a workout that you like? Don't keep it to yourself, share it with your friends with the touch of your finger in the Coros application. Pre-designed workouts and training plans for Coros athletes and their coaches are available for free on COROS.com. You just have to download it to start your next workout.
A standard track is 400m, so why don't the GPS devices seem to get it right? With Coros' new Track Run Mode, an algorithm as accurate as a stopwatch is used to make sure your track works, and workouts are accurately measured regardless of which lane you choose. Random switchbacks on the field, or sharp angled turns, have been removed and replaced by the smooth straights and curves of the track, just like the way you run.
- Screen size: 1.2 inch 240 x 240 (64 colours)
- Screen type: Always-On Memory LCD
- Screen material: Corning Glass
- Bezel material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Cover material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Strap material: Silicone
- 20mm quick release band
- Physical size: 42 × 42 × 11.7mm
- Weight with silicone strap: 35 g (included)
- Weight with nylon strap: 29 g (not included)
- Telephone connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory connection: ANT + / Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou (Galileo via future firmware update)
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope and Thermometer
- Waterproof: 5ATM (50 meters / 164 feet)
- Working temperature:-4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Storage temperature-4ºF to 149ºF (-20ºC to 65ºC)
- Charging time: less than 2 hours
- Battery life: 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode and 60 hours in UltraMax mode
- Available Workouts: Running, Indoor Running, Track Running, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water Swim, Triathlon, Cardio Fitness, Cardio GPS, Strength and Training
Quick OverviewCoros watches offer everything you would expect from a GPS sports watch, plus some of the more desirable aspects of a smartwatch, including phone notifications, caller ID, sleep tracking, and fitness level analysis.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.