A feather-light, corrosion-free titanium bezel and frame show your commitment to durability. VERTIX quality allows you to attack the toughest environments in the world without sacrificing your style. The body weighs only 54 g, making it the lightest watch in its class.
The diamond-coated sapphire crystal display gives this watch the toughest screen available, making it virtually scratch-proof. It also has a 15 ATM rating, which means it can withstand pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters. The VERTIX also has a completely new engineered digital knob for one-finger control, even under water or thick climbing gloves.
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather conditions
- Enhanced digital knob for easy operation
- Touchscreen enabled navigation path navigation
- Diamond-coated sapphire crystal.
- 150 meter water resistance rating
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Accurate analysis of training load and performance with evaluation of training effort and recovery
- Intelligent stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist pulse oximeter
- Built-in barometer, altimeter and compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphones only
- Interval, aerobic and anaerobic training
- Wrist heart rate monitor
- Long battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in GPS UltraMax mode
- Ultra-lightweight durability with a weight of 76g
- Fully customisable data display
- Ultra-comfortable silicone bands
Quick OverviewWith battery life strong enough for an expedition to the Himalayas or a hike on the John Muir Trail, all free of charge.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.