The top-quality titanium bezel, the sapphire glass cover finish (diamond coating) and its 150-meter waterproof rating give the Vertix model ultra-lightweight durability to withstand the world's harshest weather conditions. In addition, its sophisticated battery can last up to 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode. This watch has blood oxygen monitoring 24 hours a day, in addition to having an assistant for acclimatization to the altitude, making the Vertix watch a sherpa for expeditions and climbing.
- Coros Vertix GPS
- Manuals : quick start guide and guarantee and safety policy
- USB Charger
- Use: Engineered digital knob for one-finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Accurate analysis of training load and performance, assesses effort and recommends recovery, for optimal performance
- Robust premium YET: lightweight, corrosion-free titanium frame and bezel provide extra durability
- Dial: Diamond coated sapphire crystal dial gives the Vertix watch the strongest dial available today
- GPS with waterproof rating up to 150 meters
- Battery life: 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
- Ultra-lightweight durability: Vertix weighs only 54 grams
- Monitoring: blood oxygen monitoring available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week In addition, with the altitude mode, Vertix is the only watch that provides a daily acclimatization assessment and suggests when it is safe to ascend
- Extreme climates: works down to -4º F / -20º C with less than 30% depreciation in battery performance Vertix lasts 21 hours in GPS mode under extreme tests of -22º F / -30º C
- Titanium bezel and cover
- Sapphire crystal display with DLC coating
- 150 meter waterproof rating
- Heart rate monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Altitude barometer
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphones only
Quick OverviewFor the more experienced adventurer, the Vertix model is a GPS adventure watch, which provides unparalleled battery life, extreme durability, altitude acclimatization assistance and much more.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.