- The Aircontact Lite back system offers the perfect balance between comfort in transport, low weight and ventilation. Provides an effective load transfer with good ventilation through the functional hollow chamber foam
- Easy adjustment of the lumbar belt even with heavy loads with the pull forward system
- Perfect fit with the easy-to-use Vari Quick back adjustment system
- Anatomical shoulder pads with Soft-Edge S-shaped soft edges fit perfectly to the contour of the body
- X-shaped lightweight aluminium anatomical frame provides perfect load transfer to the hips
- Comfort in transport thanks to its ergonomic and compact ECL fins that hug the hips with pads for a perfect transfer of the load
- Detachable cover can be transformed into day backpack by means of front straps
- Spacious pocket in the lumbar belt for valuables or camera
- Interior separation pocket
- Height adjustable lid to increase the volume
- Elastic front pocket
- Pocket on the lid
- Buckles on the lid for material attachment
- Ice axe holder and rod holder
- Elastic side spaces pockets
- Lateral compression straps to regulate the volume; Straps can be placed under the side pockets for total compression
- Double reinforced fund
- Loops to fix helmet bra (accessory)
- SOS label
- Compatible hydration system
- Interior pocket for valuables
- Wet clothes compartment
- Adjustable chest belt
- Dimensions: 74 x 30 x 24 cm
- Volume of 45 litres, expandable with another 10
- Approximate weight: 1700 g
Quick OverviewThe lightweight trekking backpack is ideal for carrying medium loads on alpine and multi-day excursions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.