- Additional 15 litre backpack in the lid
- The Aircontact Pro system is characterized by high load transfer performance while maintaining great freedom of movement and flexibility: a body-fitting design for heavy loads with excellent ventilation.
- The lumbar belt that pivots with the movements of the body reduces fatigue, and with its ergonomic 3D design, distributes the load in a balanced way without pressure points.
- Innovative freedom of leg movement, thanks to the ergonomic shape of the lumbar belt
- Maximum shoulder comfort as Active Fit shoulder pads are individually adapted to the user.
- The VariFit-Slidestepless system guarantees the perfect adjustment for any back length quickly and easily by means of a buckle.
- Even with heavy loads, the lumbar belt is easily adjusted by means of the pull forward system.
- Stabilizing straps fixed at two different height points
- Height-adjustable lid for additional volume, with large zippered compartment and valuables pocket
- Ergonomic top moulding allows freedom of head movement
- Two-way front zipper allows direct access
- Robust and durable outer material
- Elasticated front pocket
- Various tape holders for additional fastenings
- Variable fixation for baton and ice axe holder
- Spacious zippered lumbar belt pocket
- Robust exterior pockets for stakes, bottles, etc.
- Bellows side pockets for extra luggage or for a Streamer hydration bag
- Lower compression straps
- Inner separating pocket
- Weight: 3340 g
- Dimensions: 88 x 36 x 26 cm (H x W x D)
- Volume: 65 + 15 l (+8 bellows pockets)
Quick OverviewThe slim shape of the backpack keeps the load close to the user's centre of gravity and guarantees freedom of movement.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.