- Anatomic"ErgoFoot" shape around the feet that offers space to relax the feet for perfect insulation, avoiding crushing the filling - with extra FootWarmer insulation in the area for added warmth.
- Dryzones: dry areas in the head and foot areas that protect from moisture with an exterior water-repellent layer
- Double continuous YKK zip that can be attached to another sleeping bag
- Anti-snag zip tape with extra reinforcement
- Inside valuables pocket
- Compression bag
- Drawstrings to adjust the hood
- Zip: left
- Temperatures: comfort: -4ºC / limit -10ºC / extreme -30ºC
- Length: Regular
- Total weight: 1780 g
- Dimensions: 198 x 68-85 x 43-54 cm
- Folded dimensions: 22 x 35 cm
- Recommended user height: approx. 175 cm
- The Shingle construction is characterised by a good weight-warmth ratio and is also easier to compress. 3 insulating layers of thermo fleece are overlayed for maximum insulation. Durability and resistance in both storage and use.
- Fill: Thermo ProLoft
- Lining: Poly-Lite Soft
- Exterior lining: 40D Micro Rip Mini Ripstop and Dura Lite RS (Dryzone)
Quick OverviewThe whole bag wraps around the body as you sleep, thanks to the elasticated seams. That means the bag heats up more quickly but still allows great freedom of movement for a good night's sleep.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.