- Anatomic shape in the foot zoneErgoFoot that offers space to relax the feet for perfect insulation, avoiding crushing of the filling - with extra FootWarmer insulation in the zone, to provide more heat
- Dryzones: dry areas on the part of the head and feet that protects from moisture with an outer layer repellent to water
- YKK double-cursor continuous zipper, which can be attached to another bag
- Anti-locking zipper tape with extra reinforcement
- Inside pocket for valuables
- Compression bag
- Drawstring closures to tighten the hood
- Zipper: left
- Temperatures: comfort -4ºC/ limit -10ºC / extreme -30ºC
- Length: Regular
- Total weight: 1785 g
- Dimensions: 205 x 68-85 x 43-54 cm
- Dimensions when folded: 22 x 35 cm
- Recommended user height: approx 185 cm
- The Shingle construction is characterized by a good weight-to-heat ratio and is also easier to compress. 3 insulating layers of thermo fleece are superimposed for maximum insulation. Durability and resistance both in use and storage.
- Filling: Thermo ProLoft
- Interior Lining: Poly-Lite Soft
- Exterior lining: 40D Micro Rip Mini Ripstop and Dura Lite RS (Dryzone)
Quick OverviewThe whole bag hugs the body while you sleep, thanks to the elastic seams. As a result, the bag warms up faster and still offers fantastic freedom of movement for a good night's sleep.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.