- Spacious front pocket for snow shovel, probe and shovel handle
- Alpine Back System
- Soft hip fins with narrower anchor points and forward pull system for a compact fit
- SL model with shorter back, narrower shoulder straps and conical shape of the lumbar belt
- Reinforced compression straps for attaching skis, snowboards or snowshoes to the front
- The skis can also be fixed diagonally with an upper strap.
- Side ski fixation
- Smooth, breathable, snow-repellent back lining
- All straps can be wrapped up
- Fixings for ice axe and cane that can be wrapped up
- Reinforced base
- Straps to adjust the load
- Compression Belts
- Zippered pocket on the cover
- Lined compartment for fragile objects with zipper
- Equipment loop and zippered lumbar belt pocket
- Interior zippered pockets
- Material: Macro Lite 210 / Super-Polytex
- Volume: 22 l
- Weight: 940 g
- Dimensions: 56 x 28 x 20 cm
- Alpine System
In backpacks designed for skiing, the combination of comfort, durability, functionality and lightness is essential. Deuter's Alpine System responds to this challenge by focusing on a comfortable, compact and secure fit with two soft, flexible back straps that adapt perfectly to the user's anatomy and follow their movements. Combined with the neat design of these backpacks, Alpine System keeps the load close to the centre of gravity ensuring control.
Quick OverviewA backpack designed for skiing and with all the necessary details. It won't let you down when you have to carry your snowboard or skis on your back.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.