- Quick access to content thanks to the front opening, with double cursor zipper
- Perfect fit for people with different back lengths thanks to the Aircomfort FlexLite Vario system
- The articulated and ergonomic hip fins VariFlex, with bilaminate structure, ensure comfort in transport and save energy
- Lumbar belt pulling forward for easy adjustment
- Two spacious pockets for valuables in the lumbar belt
- Comfort in transport with anatomical shoulder pads of 3D Air-Mesh
- Stabilizing straps
- Bellows side pockets
- Cover with compartment and inner pocket for valuables
- Side compression straps to regulate the volume
- Spacious zippered front pocket for maps and other quick access essentials
- Elastic side pockets
- Ice axe and cane holder
- Buckles on the lid
- Height adjustable lid, to increase the volume
- Very resistant bottom reinforced with Duratex
- Reflective fastening for hydration tube
- Separate interior pocket
- Detachable backpack covers
- Compatible hydration system
- SOS label
- Interior pocket for valuables
- Material: Macro Lite 210 / Super-Polytex
- Capacity of 45 + 10 L
- Weight: 2240 g
- Measures: 78 x 36 x 28 cm
In the small and medium backpacks of Deuters have incorporated this technology. At the heart of the Aircomfort system is a flexible spring steel frame. It is very durable, taut the mesh and the back of the user that lets wet air escape. The result is maximum ventilation achieved by the Aircomfort mesh reducing heat. According to the conclusions of the Hohenstein Institute, optimal ventilation of the back reduces sweating by up to 25%.
This Deuter system allows the hips to have maximum mobility. These waistbands for backpacks follow the most complex of movements, preventing the user from losing stability, especially with heavy loads.
Quick OverviewA companion of trip and ergonomic excursion, comfortable and thought so that its user does not have any type of restriction of movements.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.