- Mesh hip spoilers
- Compatible with hydration systems/ 3L water bags
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Glasses holder on shoulder strap
- Rear hook for light
- Two external side pockets
- Elastic inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothes, a water tank, etc.
- Foldable rain cover
- Fixed handles for carrying the helmet holder
- Compartment for valuables
- Aircomfort back ventilation system
- Organisational compartment for pens, laptop, notebook, etc.
- Reflective elements
- PFC free. This Deuter product contains no perfluorinated or polyfluorinated chemicals. Deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health. PFCs are used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have properties that repel water, dirt and grease. Instead, Deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation, which is harmless to health and the environment.
- Aircomfort back ventilation system
- Measurements: 44 x 26 x 16 cm
- Weight: 800 g
- Volume 10l
- 100 D polyamide Ripstop
An extremely lightweight polyamide fabric with a pronounced honeycomb structure. This 100 denier fabric is used for very light backpacks. Reinforced yarns woven in a honeycomb pattern increase tear resistance and give the fabric stability. Polyurethane coated interior.
- Polyamide 210 D
Extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210 denier strength. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine weave structure, both polyamide fabrics are highly resistant to abrasion and tearing. The polyurethane coating protects against moisture with a resistance of 1500 mm water column.
- Deuter Aircomfort
When it comes to small to medium volume backpacks for use in easy terrain, Deuter's priority has always been maximum ventilation. The sturdy core of the Aircomfort systems is their permanently elastic steel frame. It has a special cool mesh with a stable tension, even with heavy loads, offering a ventilation space between the backpack and the back, through which the moisture in the air can evaporate freely.
Quick OverviewThe Deuter Race Air 10L is designed for cyclists who value low weight and a lot of comfort on their rides.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.