Thanks to the combination of Nylon mesh openings, perforated holes in the instep area, and a breathable tongue, the Caleus DPV shoe provides excellent foot thermoregulation, while the rigid Nylon sole with PU inserts increases performance and transfer of pedal power without compromising weight and comfort. Professional and minimalist design inspired by the highest level. The Caleus Shoes will satisfy every cyclist looking for their next favorite pair of shoes.
- Sockliner: EVA, breathable and removable
- Anatomical shape: Fine instep with anatomically raised heel
- Compatibility: All 3-bolt systems (look, exustar, SPD-SL etc)
- Ergonomic construction on top with a wrap-around design that minimizes energy loss when pedaling
- Anatomical foot support
- This model contains a reduced volume and height in the toe, a higher arch and a raised and anatomical heel for a better fit when pedaling
- Weight: 278 g
- Sole: Rigid Nylon with shaped PU inserts especially for road cycling
- Fit system: Micrometric rotor in the upper instep area, and a velcro in the lower instep area for quick and secure fastening. The combination allows the shoe to be closed along its entire length, adapting the instep to the shape of the foot and obtaining a personalized fit
- Upper: Premium microfiber material with ventilated Nylon inserts, this material has excellent characteristics of strength, stability, lightness and breathability
Quick OverviewThe Caleus shoes will satisfy every cyclist looking for their next favorite pair of shoes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.