- Light transmission: 8 - 18%
- Light conditions: Strong light
- Weather conditions: Sunny
- Lens type: Mirrored
- Lens category: 3
- Ventilated aerodynamic lenses
- Category 3 filter that is suitable for sunny conditions
- Hypoallergenic Thermolast nose bridge
- Integrated hinge
- Microfibre Cover
- Anti-slip grip temples
- Weight: 26g
- Lens: Height: 5 cm / Width: 15 cm
- Total length (from the nose to the end of the rod): 17 cm
- Multi-layered mirrored lenses: Lens with mirrored treatment to protect the eyes from excess brightness of direct light, as well as reflections produced during sports practice.
- TR90 Grilamid Nylon frame: TR90 Grilamid nylon offers greater flexibility than regular polycarbonate frames, allowing for a better fit to the face. In addition, this material is highly resistant and prolongs the useful life of the goggles.
Quick OverviewMake your outdoor training sessions more enjoyable with Mistral Lite! The lightweight DPV Maestrale goggles offer unparalleled aerodynamics and an elegant design, that's perfect for riding a bike or running. With ultra-tint lenses for maximum UV protection, antifog technology, temples and adjustable nose pads and a secure fit, Mistral Lite goggles provide optimal comfort for outdoor adventures. Prepare to see the world in another way with Mistral Lite!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.