DPV Maestrale Lite Glasses Matte Black with Transparent Photochromic Lenses
- Light Transmission: 100 -18%
- Lens colour: Transparent
- Lighting conditions: Night and no light to bright light
- Weather conditions: Overnight and very overcast to sunny and cloudy
- Lens Type: Photochromic
- Lens category: 0-2
- Ventilated aerodynamic lens
- Filter category 0 to 2 suitable from cloudy to sunny
- Hypoallergenic thermolast nasal bridge
- Integrated hinge
- Microfiber cover
- Non-slip grip on the rods
- Weight: 26 g
- Lens: Height 5cm / Width 15cm
- Overall length (from the nose to the end of the rod): 17 cm
- Multilayer mirrored lens: Lens with mirrored treatment to protect the eyes from excessive glare from direct light and reflections produced during sporting activities.
- TR90 Grilamid Nylon Frame: TR90 Grilamid nylon offers more flexibility than regular polycarbonate frames, allowing for a better fit to the face. In addition, this material is very durable and prolongs the life of the glasses.
Quick OverviewMake your outdoor workouts more enjoyable with Mistral Lite! These lightweight DPV Maestrale glasses offer unrivalled aerodynamics and a sleek design, perfect for cycling and running. With ultra tinted lenses for maximum UV protection, anti-fog technology, adjustable temples and nose pads and a secure fit, Mistral Lite glasses provide optimal comfort for your outdoor adventures. Get ready to see the world differently with Mistral Lite!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.