- Use: MTB, Downhill
- Measurements: 29'
- Travel: 130mm,140mm,150mm,160mm
- Spring: Lineair, Apt, Coilpair
- Shock absorber type: Incontrol, Plushport
- Control: Remote
- Thru axle 15x110mm BOOST
- Advance: 51 mm
- Weight: 2090 g
- Includes: APT Fender kit (1 spacer),3 clamps, set of star nuts,RWS Plug In T10 tool,tool
- Two-In-One Remote Technology: gives the rider the ability to quickly choose the right setting for any riding situation, without having to take one hand off the handlebar.
- Plushport Technology: generates the correct compression damping on every stroke. With this technology you get sensitivity to small shocks, medium stroke support and background control.
Quick OverviewThis fork is flexible for maximum traction and firms you up to give you medium shock support when the going gets tough.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.