DT Swiss MTB X 1900 Spline 29' '25 mm Disc Center Lock 12x142 mm Rear Wheel Black
- Use: MTB, XC- Material: Aluminium
- Measurements: 29'
- Interior width: 25 mm
- Exterior width: 29 mm
- Brake system: Disk Center Lock
- Axle: Thru axle 12x142 mm
- Freewheel compatibility: Shimano,SRAM-XD
- Includes: Tubeless Ready Rim Tape, Tubeless Valve and IS Adaptor
- Weight: 1002 g
- Tubeless Ready: All DT Swiss wheels are compatible with tubeless tyres. The ASM versions are also 'tubeless ready', because they are already equipped with the tape and tubeless valves.
- Angle of engagement: The engagement angle is the maximum degree to which the cassette structure can rotate until the teeth of the freewheel system fully engage with each other and accelerate the hub. It is possible to calculate this angle by dividing the number of points of engagement of the freewheel system by 360º.
- Prolock: is a process by which a patented dual-compound liquid adhesive is injected into the nipple thread, promoting extremely durable wheel constructions. By screwing the head onto the spoke, the adhesive is activated and the adhesive starts to harden.
Quick OverviewWith its 25 mm wide aluminium rim offers modern tyres the necessary support for riding with low air pressure and minimised rolling resistance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.