- Model: XM 1501 SPLINE ONE
- Weight: 745 g
- Pneumatic type: Clincher Tubeless Ready
- Valve type: Presta / SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Hoop material: Aluminum
- Shaft system: 15/100 mm TA
- Radios: 28
- Brake disc: IS (6-Bolt)
- Includes: 5 mm RWS closure, 5/100 adapter, Tubeless valve
- Spline: The DT Swiss Spline wheels are manufactured taking into account the needs of modern cyclists; for that reason they include bodies of the bushing of intricate mechanization, radios located with intelligence in specific points and a free sprocket of proven technology.
- Straightpull: the term Straightpull refers to spokes without a curve in the head. This design allows a good force / weight ratio compared to conventional radios. Due to its precise alignment and direct trajectory, straight-radius technology creates a stiffer and more responsive wheel.
- DT Pro Lock nipples: An infinity of internal tests show that the reliability and durability of the wheels built with DT Swiss Pro Lock nipples. It has increased twenty times more compared to the wheels manufactured with standard rivets. The patented locking system is based on a special adhesive system pre-applied dual compound that covers the thread of the ringleader. As soon as the heads bend, the dual adhesive compound starts reacting and in 6-7 hours it is fully hardened.
Quick OverviewThe prestigious brand DT Swiss manufactures wheels for mountain bikes that incorporate the best innovations to obtain a great performance. This wheel stands out for its lightness and high rigidity, being able to adapt to the most complicated terrain.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.