DT Swiss XRC 1501 Spline One 29' Rear Wheel Disc Brake Center Lock Through axle 12/148 mm BOOST
- Use: MTB, Cross Country
- Measurements: 29'
- Material: carbon
- Thru axle: 12/148 mm BOOST
- Internal width: 30 mm
- External width: 36 mm
- Braking: Disc Brake Center Lock
- Tyre type: - Tubeless Ready
- Hub: 240
- Spokes: DT Competition Straightpull
- Nipples: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead aluminium
- Weight: 816 g
- Recommended maximum weight: 110 kg
- Type of core: Ratchet System Exp 36
- Bushing body: SRAM XD MTB
- Includes: 32 mm rim base, 18 - 25 mm tubeless valve, 6-bolt MTB adapter, Shim Micro Spline freehub kit
- Tubeless Technology: seals the tubeless ready rim, allowing it to be used tubeless
- Prolock Technology: is a process where a patented dual compound is injected into the thread of the nipple. When the head is screwed on the radius, the adhesive is activated and starts to harden
- Ratched System Technology: The patented freewheel system, which features high-precision star pawls, ensures maximum performance and reliability. The tool-less concept allows extremely simple and fast maintenance
- PHR Technology: reduces the loads on the spokes, and the occurrence of rim cracks
- Engagement Angle Technology: is the maximum degree to which the freehub body can rotate until the teeth of the freehub system engage and accelerate the hub. This angle is calculated by dividing 360º by the number of attachment points of the freewheel system
Quick OverviewA wheel that is ready to compete day by day against yourself, against your friends or in your competitions. Ideal for Cross Country.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.