- Active Air core: low density polyurethane allows a considerable reduction in the weight of the ski
- Full edge sandwich construction: full length vertical edges for optimal grip, precision and balance
- Full sidewall construction for precision and grip when turning
- Powerdrive technology introduces elastomer between the core and the ski, to eliminate ski vibrations and give you more comfort and control in your ride
- Skis recommended for medium to low speeds, short and medium turn radii
- Conditions for maximum track performance
- Rocker on the spatula
- Xpress bindings
- Excellent responsiveness
- Advanced level
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 146 cm): 120 - 73 - 104
- Edge profile: Full Sidewall
- Rocker: Tip Rocker
- Full edge sandwich construction
- Core material: Active Air core
- Covering material: TI Insert
- Spatula size 146 to 167: 120 mm
- Skate size 146 to 167: 73 mm
- Tail size 146 to 167: 104 mm
- Turning radius size 146: 11 m
- Turning radius size 153: 12 m
- Turning radius size 160: 13 m
- Turning radius size 167: 15 m
- Ski size 146 cm: 3 kg
- Ski size 153 cm: 3.2 kg
- Ski size 160 cm: 3.4 kg
- Ski size 167 cm: 3.6 kg
- Sintered HD Base
It offers excellent glide for all skiing conditions.
- Active Air core
This new low-density polyurethane composition significantly reduces the weight of the ski (-50g on piste skis in a size of 170). Used alone or in conjunction with wood (Hybrid Core) to maximise lightness and specific product performance, it provides exceptional comfort thanks to its ability to absorb vibrations.
It consists of a vertical side wall made of three materials: one part in visco-elastic material that absorbs the irregularities of the ground, a second in Titanal to increase performance and the ABS part of the side wall that always plays its primary role in ensuring ski-snow contact.
- Full Sidewall
With the Full Sidewall construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, accuracy, balance and power.
Facilitates flat pivoting while combining smoothness and tolerance in curves. The rocker is moderated so that as soon as the ski is on the edge, the ski works in a curve over the entire length of the edge contact.
Quick OverviewThe Intense 10 paves the way for intense performance with immediate impulse response.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.