- Hybrid core technology: combined with a 450g/m3 density poplar core for a better balance between elasticity, strength and weight
- Very progressive spatula, skate and tail, limited height
- Full edge sandwich construction: full length vertical edges for optimal grip, precision and balance
- Ti Rocket Frame: to lighten the ski
- Amazing sole for freeride performance
- Adaptive edge for better and smoother transition
- The size of the skate makes it versatile, maintaining good reactivity during edge transitions
- Ski camber: classic
- NX A Konect bindings
- The bindings combine a reinforced toe cap, which offers excellent control, with the easy-to-fit NX heel cup, which guarantees comfort, safety and lightness
- Dual system bindings that make it compatible with all Alpine boots
- Excellent responsiveness
- Advanced level
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 162 cm): 118 - 88 - 108
- Edge profile: Ti Rocket Frame
- Rocker: Directional Tip&Tail Rocker
- Design: Full Sidewall Sandwich
- Core material: Hybrid Poplar Core PU
- Covering material: Ti Rocket Frame
- Spatula size 162: 118 mm
- Spatula size 170: 119 mm
- Spatula size 178: 120 mm
- Spatula size 186: 120 mm
- Skate size 162: 88 mm
- Skate size 170: 89 mm
- Skate size 178: 90 mm
- Skate size 186: 90 mm
- Tail size of size 162: 108 mm
- Tail size of size 170: 109 mm
- Tail size of size 178: 110 mm
- Tail size of size 186: 110 mm
- Turning radius size 162: 13 m
- Turning radius size 170: 16 m
- Turning radius size 178: 18 m
- Turning radius size 186: 21 m
- Ski size 162 cm: 3.1 kg
- Ski size 170 cm: 3.3 kg
- Ski size 178 cm: 3.5 kg
- Ski size 186 cm: 3.7 kg
- Sintered HD Base
It offers excellent glide for all skiing conditions.
- Hybrid Core Poplar PU
Hybrid Core technology is combined with a Poplar Core with a density of 450 g/m3, offering an excellent balance of elasticity, strength and weight.
- Ti Rocket Frame
An ingenious mix of power generated by the titanal and a specific geometry designed to lighten the ski. Guaranteed high level of Freeride performance for the M-Pro range
- Full Sidewall
With the Full Sidewall construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, accuracy, balance and power.
- Directional Rocker
Long spatula rocker and limited height tail. Offering the optimum height/length ratio, the ski flies on virgin snow and maintains its grip on hard snow.
- Adaptativ Sidecut
Adaptativ Sidecut provides a smooth transition between the cut line under the feet and the spatula and tail geometry. This technology provides softness on hard, untouched snow.
Quick OverviewDynamic, precise and manoeuvrable, the M-Pro 90 is a freeride ski of moderate dimensions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.