- ASH wood core
- Rectangular World Cup sandwich construction: full-length vertical edges for optimal grip, precision and balance
- Full sidewall construction for precision and grip when turning
- Recommended skis for direct precise turns
- Conditions for maximum track performance
- Rocker on the spatula
- Konect S bindings
- Excellent responsiveness
- Advanced - expert level
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 158 cm): 121 - 67 - 105
- Edge profile: Full Sidewall
- Rocker: Tip Rocker
- Full edge sandwich construction
- Core material: ASH wood core
- Covering material: 2 layers of Titanium
- Spatula size 158 to 173: 121 mm
- Skate size 158 to 173: 67 mm
- Tail size 158 to 173: 105 mm
- Turning radius size 158: 11 m
- Turning radius size 163: 12 m
- Turning radius size 168: 13 m
- Turning radius size 173: 14 m
- Ski weight size 158: 3.7 kg
- Ski weight size 163: 3.8 kg
- Ski weight size 168: 3.9 kg
- Ski weight size 173: 4 kg
- Sintered HD Base
It offers excellent glide for all skiing conditions.
- ASH wood core
Core with a density of 730 g / m3, used for its resistance and elasticity properties.
- Full Titanal layer
2 layers of full width / full length titanium on each side of the core mixed with traditional sandwich construction They provide excellent stability in turns and greatly reduce the effects of twisting on the ski. The base technology used mainly in Racing.
- Full Sidewall
With the Full Sidewall construction, full-length vertical edges from tip to tail help maximize grip, accuracy, balance and power.
Facilitates flat pivoting while combining smoothness and tolerance in curves. The rocker is moderated so that as soon as the ski is on the edge, the ski works in a curve over the entire length of the edge contact.
Quick OverviewThe Dynastar Speed Omeglass Master SL is a very sporty ski for experts who love tight turns and difficult trails. If you like short turns in slalom, the Speed Omeglass Master SL is for you.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.