Using Cyberscanner View couldn't be easier: just insert your film into the device where it can be seen immediately on the 5 'IPS full color screen. Once displayed and with a memory card inserted, you can quickly and easily adjust the brightness and color balance to your preference before saving the high-resolution digital image to your card. The cyber scanner supports SD cards up to 32MB (not supplied). Once saved on the memory card, you can view the images on your laptop, computer or television in full size thanks to its built-in HDMI port and cable.
- Digitize your slides and photographic films easily without the need of a computer
- High image quality
- Easy to handle
- Compatible with the most common slide and negative formats
- Large 5 'color screen for viewing negatives and slides, color adjustment, and digital photo frame function
- No need to install any driver
- Scannable formats: 110, 126, 135 / 35mm films
- Color: Black and white, Negative
- Slideshow: 50x50 mm
- Slides with a maximum thickness of up to 2.6 mm
- Optional slide adapter for slides with a maximum thickness of up to 3.2 mm (not included)
- Screen: 5' / 12.7 cm. IPS color screen
- Digital photo frame function
- Scan resolution: 22MP
- Image sensor: 14MP
- External memory compatible with SD cards to the maximum. 32GB (not included)
- Easy and simple operation with just 6 buttons (for adjustments, control of browsing, playback and deletion)
- Color balance: Automatic and manual RGB color adjustment
- Exposure control: Automatic and manual adjustment
- Interface: USB Type-C
- TV output: HDMI
- Image transfer via SD, USB or HDMI memory card
- Power via the included USB power unit (AC / DC)
- Dimensions: 13.5x12.7x9.6 cm
- Weight: 290 g
- Easypix Cyberscanner View scanner
- Slide adapter
- Film adapter type 135 - 35mm
- Type 126 film adapter
- Type 110 film adapter
- Power adapter
- Cleaning brush
- HDMI cable
- USB Cable
- User's manual
Quick OverviewIdeal for viewing all photographs and videos of vacations and excursions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.