You can use your action camera in a variety of scenarios where other cameras may not be as suitable or convenient. Many of these activities can be really intense and your camera can be subject to extreme shocks and vibrations. The Enhanced Image Stabilizer (EIS) helps stabilize your video by addressing these vibrations and making it smoother and more refined.
- Screen: 2'/ 5cm
- Waterproof case up to 60m
- Image sensor: 12MP
- Webcam function
- Image resolution: 14M by interpolation, 12M, 10M, 8M, 5M, 2M
- Video resolution: NTSC: 4K (3840x2160) 60fps, 30fps (EIS), 2.7K (2720x1520) 60fps, 30fps, 1080p (1920x1080) 120fps, 60fps, 30fps (EIS), 720p (1280x720) 240fps, 120fps, 60fps, 30fps PAL: 4K (3840x2160) 50fps, 25fps (EIS), 2.7K (2720x1520) 50fps, 25fps, 1080p (1920x1080) 100fps, 50fps, 25fps (EIS), 720p (1280x720) 200fps, 100fps, 50fps, 25fps
- EIS (Enhanced Image Stabilization) video stabilizer
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in speaker
- Wind noise reduction: Yes
- Lens: Fixed focus (f= 3.21mm)
- Wide angle of 170º
- Low light function: Yes
- Webcam function: Yes
- Time-lapse video: Off / 1s / 3s / 5s / 10s / 30s / 60s
- Time lapse photo: Off / 1s / 3s / 5s / 10s / 30s / 60s
- Long exposure: Off / 1s / 2s / 5s / 8s / 30s / 60s
- Burst rate: Off / 3shots/1s / 7shots/2s / 15shots/4s / 30shots/8s
- Timer: off / 3s / 5s / 10s / 20s
- WiFi function: Yes
- White balance: Auto / Daylight / Shade / Tungsten light / Fluorescent / Underwater
- External memory: Compatible with Micro SD cards up to the maximum. 64 GB
- A minimum of U3 Class 10 is required (not included)
- File format: H.264 MOV, JPG
- Interface: HDMI
- USB: - 2.0 micro
- Energy source: 1050mAh lithium battery interchangeable
- Dimensions: 61 x 42 x 23 mm
- Weight: 78 g
- Easypix GoXtreme Black Hawk+ Camera
- Waterproof case
- Helmet mountable
- Orientation arms
- Tripod adapter
- Monopod adapter
- USB cable
- User Manual
Quick OverviewWith it you can get videos and photos in the traditional GoPro style.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.