The GoXtreme Impulse 4K a 30m waterproof casing and a large, comfortable 2' touchscreen, perfect for setting up your photos, viewing or changing camera settings and providing convenient playback and review of your videos and photos. The GoXtreme Impulse 4K features an ultra-wide 170º lens to show off all your action as well as the vast landscape around you. When you shoot, this camera captures at an angle that's wider than your own view.
- Screen: 2' / 5 cm touch screen
- Waterproof case up to 30m
- Image sensor: 12MP
- Image resolution: 16M per interpolation, 13M per interpolation, 8M
- Video resolution: 4K (3840x2160) 30fps, 2.7K (2720x1520) 30fps, 1080p (1920x1080) 120fps, 60fps, 30fps, 720p (1280x720) 240fps, 120fps, 60fps, 30fps
- Sensor 12MP
- Waterproof case up to 30m
- Built-in microphone / speaker
- 170º angle
- Slow motion 1080p: 4x, 2x / 720p: 8x, 4x
- Time-lapse video: 0.5s,1s/ 2s/ 5s/ 10s/ 30s/ 60s
- Time lapse photo intervals: 3s, 10s/ 15s/ 20s/ 30s
- Burst rate: 3shots/s / 5shots/s / 10shots/s
- Loop recording at 5 min / 10 min / 20 min / 60 min intervals
- Timer: off / 3s / 5s / 10s / 20s
- White balance: Automatic / Daylight / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent
- File format: MP4, JPG
- Interface: HDMI, USB 2.0 Micro
- Energy source: 1050mAh lithium battery interchangeable
- Dimensions: 60 x 41 x 30 mm
- External memory compatible with Micro SD cards up to the maximum 64 GB
- A minimum of U3 Class 10 is required (not included)
- Easypix Impulse Camera
- Waterproof case
- Clip-on frame mount
- Remote control for the wrist
- Tripod adapter
- Monopod adapter
- Helmet base
- Short/long base
- Short/long joint adapters
- USB cable
- User Manual
Quick OverviewThe ideal complement for your outdoor sports days, it is small, compact and with unbeatable performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.