- The Synflex Core has variable material densities along the length of the ski for high performance levels. It is a lightweight synthetic core with optimal distribution.
- The glass fiber reinforcement optimizes the bending pattern and improves the torsional stiffness of the ski. The fibers are placed above or below the ski core and improve the structural integrity of the ski.
- The Early Rise Rocker profile on Elan skis is the reason for smooth and effortless turns thanks to a moderate amount of rocker at the tip and tail, which increases the ease and versatility of the ski.
- The ski is delivered with the EL 4.5 GW Shift bindings pre-assembled.
- Dimensions spatula size 70 to 90: 101 mm
- Skate size 70 to 90: 69 mm
- Tail size 70 to 90: 90 mm
- Turning radius size 70: 2.5 m
- Turning radius size 80: 3.5 m
- Turning radius size 90: 4.8 m
- Including EL 4.5 GW Shift binding
- Synflex Core
- Quick Shift System
- U-Flex Technology
U-Flex technology is a unique construction and profile that allows a junior ski to be 25% more flexible than the standard. With the addition of the light weight of the Synflex core, the Full Power Cap construction and the Early Rise Rocker profile, U-Flex skis allow children to learn to ski with the edges from the very first moment. This unique and patented technology facilitates learning and experience.
- Quick Shift System
It is an integrated ski binding system with a softer flexible plate design. Its profile is made with lightweight composite materials and a softer plate that perfectly complements the design of the U-Flex ski, making the turn effortless.
- Full Power Cap construction
Full Power Cap is a traditional cap construction that is lightweight, easy to turn and evolves.
Quick OverviewThe U-Flex skis allow children to learn to ski with the edges from the first moment, thanks to a unique construction and profile that allows a junior ski to be 25% more flexible than the standard.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.