- The Dual Woodcore core provides two symmetrical wood braces placed on the outer edges of the composite ski core. This construction improves power transmission and edge retention while keeping the ski easy to handle in different snow conditions.
- The glass fiber reinforcement optimizes the bending pattern and improves the torsional stiffness of the ski. The fibers are placed above or below the ski core and improve the structural integrity of the ski.
- The Camber profile is the curvature responsible for the effective contact of the edges on the snow from the spatula to the tail and provides superior edge grip, stability and power transmission throughout the length of the ski.
- The ski is delivered with the EL 4.5 GW Shift bindings pre-assembled.
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 110 cm): 114 - 70 - 98
- Turning radius (size 110 cm): 6.2 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 120 cm): 114 - 70 - 99
- Turning radius (size 120 cm): 7.5 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 130 cm): 115 - 71 - 100
- Turning radius (size 130 cm): 8.9 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 140 cm): 116 - 71 - 101
- Turning radius (size 140 cm): 10.3 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 150 cm): 117 - 72 - 102
- Turning radius (size 150 cm): 11.9 m
- Including EL 4.5 GW Shift binding
- Woodcore Dual Core
- Camber Profile
- WaveFlex Technology
The WaveFlex is a corrugated profile on the surface of the ski that allows a smooth longitudinal flex for easy turning with torsional stability for better edge grip.
- Full Power Cap construction
Full Power Cap is a traditional cap construction that is lightweight, easy to turn and evolves.
Quick OverviewWaveFlex technology is a wave profile on the surface of the ski that allows you a smooth flex for easy turning with stability and thus better edge grip.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.