- The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles on both left and right skis. The Amphibio skis have a curved inner edge that ensures precision, edge grip and stability, while a rocker outer edge provides forgiveness, easy turning and smooth transitions.
- The end-to-end Laminated Woodcore core is specially designed for each model and size. The use of different types of wood in various combinations allows the adjustment of the bending pattern for different types of performance. This extremely sensitive and highly durable wood core transmits energy directly to the edges and excels in a variety of conditions.
- Carbon is a light and strong material that provides additional support and reinforcement where it is most needed.
- The ski is delivered with the ELW 9.0 GW Shift bindings pre-assembled.
- Dimensions spatula size 146 to 164: 129 mm
- Skate size 146 to 164: 82 mm
- Tail size 146 to 164: 112 mm
- Turning radius size 146: 11 m
- Turning radius size 152: 11 m
- Turning radius size 158: 12 m
- Turning radius size 164: 13.1 m
- Including ELW 9.0 GW Shift binding
- Laminated Woodcore Core
- Power Shift System
- Amphibio Truline W Technology
The Amphibio Truline W is the most advanced design asymmetrical ski for women on the market, designed and tested by the Elan W Studio. The base is a narrower and more agile profile; structural material is strategically placed along the entire inner edge of the ski, providing more stability to enhance turns - while less material is applied along the outer edge, allowing for quick and smooth perfection within each turn.
- SST Construction
The SST Sidewall Construction provides fast, agile and direct energy transmission from the ski to the snow as well as exceptional torsional stiffness.
- Power Shift System
The Power Shift is a free plate design that maximizes power and performance. Its profile is built with lightweight composite materials and vibration-absorbing materials to ensure smooth and direct transfer of energy to optimize accuracy and performance.
Quick OverviewThe strategic placement of the structural material on the inner edge of the ski provides more stability and allows for fast and smooth progression with every turn.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.