- The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles on both left and right skis. The Amphibio skis have a curved inner edge that ensures precision, edge grip and stability, while a rocker outer edge provides forgiveness, easy turning and smooth transitions.
- The end-to-end Laminated Woodcore core is specially designed for each model and size. The use of different types of wood in various combinations allows the adjustment of the bending pattern for different types of performance. This extremely sensitive and highly durable wood core transmits energy directly to the edges and excels in a variety of conditions.
- The Mono Ti reinforcement uses a single layer of Titanium on top of the wood core for increased performance and responsiveness.
- The ski is delivered with the EMX 11.0 GW Shift bindings pre-assembled.
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 160 m): 127 - 86 - 113
- Turning radius (size 160 cm): 13.8 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 166 cm): 128 - 86 - 114
- Turning radius (size 166 cm): 14.7 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 172 cm): 129 - 86 - 114
- Turning radius (size 172 cm): 15.6 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 178 cm): 130 - 86 - 115
- Turning radius (size 178 cm): 16.5 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 184 cm): 131 - 86 - 115
- Turning radius (size 184 cm): 17.4 m
- Includes EMX 11.0 GW Fusion X binding
- Laminated Woodcore Core
- Amphibio Profile
- Amphibio Truline Technology
It elevates the asymmetrical design of the ski to the next dimension by strategically placing its materials on the edges of the skis. The structural material is placed over the entire length of the inner edge of the ski, providing more stability to drive the turn - while less material is applied to the outer edge, resulting in a perfect smooth and easy turn.
- SST Construction
The SST Sidewall Construction provides fast, agile and direct energy transmission from the ski to the snow as well as exceptional torsional stiffness.
- Fusion X System
The next generation in binding systems. The Fusion X is Elan's next generation of high performance binding systems. The new unique connection design allows for a smoother and freer flex between the ski and the bindings, leading to easy turns. Being 30% lighter, the new pyramid-shaped construction is reinforced with Titanium for increased strength and powerful direct edge-to-edge response. Skiing at high speeds is now more accurate due to direct power transmission.
Quick OverviewAmphibio Carbon Line technology strategically places the carbon reinforcement over the inner edges of the skis, providing more turning power and extremely lightweight high performance with uncompromising versatility.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.