This revolutionary trainer combines all the advantages of a professional product with an easy to use and intuitive functionality that can be used by anyone, regardless of experience. Consistent training metrics are key for those who depend on precise data to guide their training sessions. It is easy to use, carry and put away after use.
- Includes front wheel support
- Fully interactive ANT + FE-C and bluetooth connections
- Direct transmission
- Ideal for any type of training, specifically for those training sessions directed towards working on cadence, power and sprints that require absolute accuracy.
- Simulates slopes, up to 14%, with a 1400 watt power output at a speed of 40km/h
- Free 12 month subscription to the My E-Training software and application
- Compatible with popular apps such as Zwift, Trainerroad, Bikevo, Kinomap and Sufferfest
- Compatible with smartphone, tablet, bike computers, sport watches, ANT + and/or bluetooth computers
- Compatible with road and mountain bikes, including 142x12 with thru axles
- Precise power measuring: +/- 2.5%
- Wireless transmission ANT + (FE-C, power and speed and cadence) and Bluetooth
- Maximum slope: 14%
- Maximum power: (40km/h) 1400 watts - (60km/h) 2200 watts
- Control: Power, speed, cadence
Compatible with: Shimano 9/10/11 speed, SRAM and Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed. Campagnolo adaptor not included
- Power: Power, ANT + and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
- Firmware update: Yes
- Power requirements: input 100-240 volts 50-60hz 6A - output 12V 1.5A
- Unpacked size: 840 x 650mm
- Height: 550cm
- Folded size: 300 x 650 x 550mm
- Weight 15kg
- EU Plug
Quick OverviewChange your routine and train indoors with the Elite Direto trainer.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.