Justo is the most advanced tool in its catalogue of home trainers: you can ride and train at home, with great realism and excitement, while challenging your cycling skills with specific programmes and the infinite number of virtual races available in the indoor cycling apps.
Justo measures the actual power delivered with an integrated power meter, the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor).
Thanks to its internal power meter, the trainer can immediately measure the power you exert on the pedals with an extraordinary accuracy of ± 1%. In addition to the added accuracy, Justo has new data smoothing options in ERG mode, including the "Easy Start" function to make it easier to start and resume an interval after you have stopped pedalling.
When the flywheel stops spinning, this feature will automatically remove the resistance until you start pedalling, giving you a few seconds to move your legs before reapplying the resistance you set for your intervals.
- Maximum precision at all times with the integrated power meter
- Brutal climbs up to 24% gradient, joy and punishment for the climbers
- Automatic calibration. You don't waste time and start training right away
- More immersive and effective pedal feel with the new Flex Feet, so you respect the biomechanics of your sport profile and can replicate road conditions
- Justo is also part of the range of interactive trainers with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth communication protocol, which means the trainer has full interaction with apps, software, computers, smartphones, tablets and Apple TV
- Justo is compatible with road, gravel and mountain bikes, with its 130-135 x 5 mm quick release hubs, and 142 x 12 mm thru axle hubs
- It can immediately accommodate Shimano 9/10/11/12-speed road cassettes and is compatible with Shimano 12-speed MTB (with Micro Spline body, code 1014315), Campagnolo 9/10/11/12-speed (with body code 1014233), SRAM NX 12-speed with Shimano body and SRAM 12-speed (with XD / XDR body, code 1014279).
Quick OverviewJusto measures the actual power delivered with an integrated power meter, the OTS (Optical Torque Sensor).
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.