Finisseur Core Hybrid Jacket Wine Red Women
It has 3 back pockets with a flared cut. The reflective Finisseur logos on the back ensure better visibility in low light or at night.
- Temperature range: 6ºC / 16ºC
- Pidigi and Carvico Fabrics
- PU membrane
- Water Repellent (water resistant fabric up to 10,000 mm water column)
- Anatomical Cut
- Reflective inserts on the back
- Front logo and high visibility detailing on the rear
- Grip in silicone
- Material: 80% PES 20% PU
- PU membrane
- Water Repellent Fabric (6.000mm)
Recommendations for use:
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Make sure you put the garment on correctly before cycling, especially the chamois and other pressure points, and don't strain seams or other attachment points.
- Avoid getting close to branches, bushes, wires or other objects that could damage the Finisseur garments.
- Wash Finisseur garments immediately after each use, or let them air out well before storing them unwashed.
- For a good care of the garment, we recommend machine washing at 30ºC maximum.
- Use the correct amount of neutral liquid detergent (we recommend DPV Apparel Care detergent), do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out on a synthetic cycle.
- In case of heavy perspiration, we recommend rinsing the garment in cold water after each outing. This will prevent odour-causing bacteria from forming in the fibres.
- Finisseur garments must not be stretched or wrung out, not even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, never with a dryer or radiator.
- Do not leave your Finisseur garments to dry or store them in direct sunlight.
- Do not store your Finisseur garments in damp, enclosed spaces. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.