Finisseur Core Limited Edition Heart Tree Short Sleeve Jersey Black
The Finisseur Core Limited Edition jersey is made of stretch fabric for a snug fit and breathable in the front for added comfort. Microperforated backing fabric to ensure better moisture evaporation.
It features a thin French-style collar for increased aerodynamics, optimum freedom of movement and softness and breathability at the same time.
Raglan cut sleeves with fine stitching for comfortable contact with the skin. It features a non-slip silicone grip tape with a honeycomb pattern on the interior of the waist area to improve stability of the garment during activity.
Includes back 3 pockets. Italian MITI technical fabrics, YKK CamLock zipper with fabric flap to protect the neck.
- Italian MITI fabrics
- YKK CamLock zip
- Silicone non-slip grip
- Microperforated fabric backing
- French-style collar
- Three back pockets
- Weight: 140 g (size M)
- Composition: 86% Polyester, 14% Elastane
Recommendations for use:
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Be sure to put on the garment correctly before riding, especially the chamois and other pressure points, without straining seams or other attachment points.
- Avoid approaching branches, bushes, wires or other sharp objects that may damage Finisseur's garments.
- Wash your Finisseur garments immediately after each outing, or ventilate them thoroughly before storing them unwashed.
- To ensure proper care of the garment, it is recommended to machine wash at 30ºC maximum.
- Use the optimum amount of neutral liquid detergent (we recommend DPV Apparel Care laundry detergent) and do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out on a synthetic cycle.
- In case of heavy perspiration, we recommend rinsing the garment in cold water after each outing. This way you will get a better protection of the fibres against bacteria, which cause bad smells.
- Finisseur garments must not be stretched or wrung out, not even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, do not use a tumble dryer or radiators.
- Do not leave your Finisseur garments to dry or store them in direct sunlight.
- Do not store your Finisseur garments in damp, enclosed spaces. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.