- Technical fabric with natural look
- Reflective elastic band
- Material: 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Gravel Cutting
- CamLock Zip
Recommendations for use:
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Be sure to put the garment on correctly before riding, especially pressure points, without straining seams or other attachment points.
- Avoid approaching branches, bushes, wires or other sharp objects that may damage Finisseur's garments.
- Wash Finisseur garments immediately after each use or allow them to air well before storing them unwashed.
- For a good care of the garment, we recommend machine washing at 30ºC maximum.
- Use the correct amount of neutral liquid detergent (we recommend DPV Apparel Care detergent) and do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out on a synthetic cycle.
- In case of heavy perspiration, it is recommended to rinse the garment with cold water after each use. This will prevent the formation of odour-causing bacteria in the fibers.
- Do not iron or wring Finisseur garments, even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, never with dryers or radiators.
- Avoid drying or storing Finisseur garments in direct sunlight.
- Avoid storing Finisseur garments in damp and enclosed areas. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.